Event Express, in association with EdTechX, have negotiated special discounted rates and flexible booking policies exclusively for EdTechX and London EdTech Week attendees, partners and sponsors at a range of hotels, conveniently located within easy access of Tobacco Dock.
Visit the Event Express booking page here and follow the steps below to proceed with accommodation arrangements.
- View the available options and select which one best suits your budget and cancellation requirements.
- Click on the hotel to find out more information and to check availability.
- Enter your dates to explore the room options available and to make your selection before adding the rooms to your booking.
- Review your selection and enter your name to proceed to the next page where you can submit your booking request.
- Submit your details, including credit/debit card information, to confirm that you would like to go ahead with the booking.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you have received written confirmation from Event Express with details of your booking.
- For any questions or to make changes to your booking, please contact Event Express directly on +44 (0) 1905 732 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Tobacco Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane, London, E1W 2SF.
Tobacco Dock is located within walking distance of central London and is accessible by the London Overground and DLR. Map your journey using Google Maps here.
Lying between Wapping (Overground) and Shadwell (Overground and DLR) stations, Tobacco Dock is a 5-minute walk from both stations.
There are plenty of nearby bus stops accessible on routes 100 and D3.
London is connected to all major cities in England and to international cities via Eurostar.
London Overground network map
Oyster Card and Travelcard tickets
National Rail Enquiries
Travelling by Car
For Sat Nav purposes, please use postcode EW1 2SF.
Book your parking ahead of time. There is a car park opposite the venue's Wapping Lane entrance which is owned and run by an external company, Park Jockey. Spaces can be booked through their website here.
Travelling by Air
Tobacco Dock can be easily reached from all five London airports. The closest of which, London City Airport, is just a 30 minute ride away from Tobacco Dock on the DLR.
City Airport: Take the DLR at London City Airport to Shadwell and walk for 5 minutes to Tobacco Dock.
Gatwick: Take the train to London Bridge station. Then change onto the Jubilee line until Canada Water, and take the London Overground to Wapping Station.
Heathrow: Take the Piccadilly line to Green Park. Then change onto the Jubilee line until Canada Water, and take the London Overground to Wapping Station.
Stansted Airport: Take the train to Liverpool Street station. Then change onto the Hammersmith & City line to Aldgate East station.
Luton Airport: Take a train from Luton Airport to Farringdon. Then change onto the Hammersmith & City line to Aldgate East station.